Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas 2008

This was our first Christmas together being married...It was so much Fun waking up together that morning and opening presents and having a great time. Then we went to my moms after we got ready and opened gifts then off to my uncle Brain's House for our Christmas Morning Breakfast that we do Every Year!! Then we did go to Laura's house and opened gifts with all of Josh's family and we had All the family there to celebrate this Holiday Together!


This is Josh with all of his presents...He got spolied by me!!..LOL

Yep that is me with all of my gifts from Josh!

Our gifts together...Josh didn't wrap my gifts they are in the bag...LOL

We bought our Bran New Sony 52 Inch TV for CHristmas too along with our Wii...Yeah that was a Big Present to each other!!

These our some of our Decorations that we had up this year!!..Cute Village!

No comments:

Post a Comment