Saturday, November 14, 2009

Me and My Hubby went to The Ogden Temple today.....It feels so good to go there and have peace and quite and not worry about anything. We have decided that we will go every Friday night if we have nothing else to do..Kind of would like our date night instead of going out and spending money we go to the Temple..That is such a nice change and better decison for us, then if we can't go that night we go on saturday after Josh has school. You can really feel saten trying to tempt ya for going when you really want to go...Eariler in the day it was snowing really bad and we wanted to just stay home and relax watch movies and snuggle but we knew what the right thing was to do so we went to the Temple with my Favorite Sister and brother in Law..Korey and Laura. They are awesome people. Then 3 of My husband sisters decided that they wanted to go Over to Laura's house and have a game night. So we went home and changed and went to Laura's house and played games with Naomi, Sarah, Esther adn Laura and Korey and the kiddos. What a fun time that was to have fun with some of the "sisters", I wish that we can do that more often, but it doesn't always work out like that. But it was good while we did it. Then I realized that I can not stay up late anymore like I used to be able to do, when I was in High School and College, Now after 10pm I can not stay up..LOL...Well that is about it for that day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment