Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

Well 2009 was a Up and a Down.....But most of the part it was really good. I had a few problems with my "Job" at the first of the year....But it turned out OK, It was for the better. Then Josh is been loving his job at Great Western..(Good Move for him to get out of Pepsi). In May we decided to move in the basement of my parents home. They are in need of some Financial help so we are helping them out. We had a fantastic summer, we did a lot of stuff during that time. I did a lot of things with my sister in law and her family, Josh just worked all day long. Sad I know that I played and he worked. LOL. We did go to the Manti Pageant and spent a few days down there with Josh's family, and we also took a trip down to St. George for Josh's Best friend Clint Collins wedding. That was lots of fun doing that. Nice to get away for a while. In the fall time Josh started school at Utah Career College and he is going into the IT program and he is loving every minute of school. He is doing very well in it too. Then I have been trying to get back to school and trying to find a job. Luckily my friend that I used to work with at good Ole Burger Bar ask me if I would watch her little one year old little boy and I said Yes. So I started working for her the First part of December and I am loving it, he is such a cute kid. Well I guess that is us for the 2009 year. It was a great year but I am glad that it is 2010!!
But for New Years Eve Celebration we wanted to do something fun and exciting so we decided to call up Ty Dillion Josh other really good friend. Ty was in town for Boot camp and so we told him that we wanted to take him and his fiance out to dinner then we were going to Salt Lake. Well Josh had to work that day so I just cleaned the house and got everything ready to go out. Ty and his fiance came over and we played on the Wii and watch a movie cause Josh had to work late cause his work does not have good communication at all with where their delivery's go, it turned out to be a big problem and Josh had to fix it. But he finally made it home at 5:30pm and I was a Little mad cause it was making it so it was hard for us to do that things that we wanted to do but you can't really help it, things just go wrong sometimes. But anyways Josh did bring me Home a Lovely New Years Eve Gift a SPEEDING TICKET!!..I was even more made. But can't help that either when he was trying he hardest to get home. But we did finally go out to eat at Bostons in Layton, very good food there. But we did not make it to Salt lake cause it was like 9pm when we got all done and we didn't want to drive back really late so we just went home and watched movies and at midnight Josh and I sat on our couch and Kissed at midnight and then we went to bed..ha ha..Nothing to exciting but that was it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment